The SY ICS workforce hub team delivers programmes that support our health and social care partners to access quality assured education and training, increase effectiveness, create opportunities for skill development and give staff and managers the confidence to deliver a better standard of care.
The workforce hub team is a partnership with Health Education England (HEE) and can offer support such as identification of future workforce and upskilling of the existing workforce, providing clear career opportunities for all staff groups.
Programmes are delivered under the four pillars of the national NHS People Plan:
- Look after our people – health and wellbeing of all staff / improve retention/support agile working
- Belonging in the NHS – Leadership and talent management/equality, diversity and inclusion
- New ways of working – Apprenticeships and new roles / digital workforce / Health and social care integration / developing advanced practice
- Growing for the future – nursing / careers including schools engagement / AHP & HCS / learning environment and placements
- HR streamlining – mandatory and statutory training/recruitment (inc passporting) / bank and agency management
For more information click here