The IFATE apprentice panel would like to hear from apprentices and gain insight into views of their apprenticeships.
The survey is designed by their apprentice panel.
The IFATE apprentice panel will use the feedback on the survey to improve the overall apprenticeship experience for everyone. They will also use the results to build on their current raising the standards guidance which was created following the results from the last survey.
The survey will ask questions on the following eight themes:
· Workload and wellbeing
· Partnership between the apprentice, employer and training provider
· Experiences and quality of induction and training
· Preparation for end-point assessment
· Progression to further study
· Diversity and inclusion
· Views on apprenticeship standards
This survey is open to any apprentice who is on or has completed an apprenticeship standard. The survey will close on 8 April 2022.